cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install SAP -IDES

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to install the system of sap-Ides. But I donot know what media of installation should I download. Can anybody help me ? Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ORU
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

you can find the installations path described in each note. For example the newest IDES ERP 6.0 with EhP7 is described in note 2012989. For the installtion you need the SWPM, Export files, the corresponding DB installation package you want to install and last but not least the kernel. All informations can be found in the standard installation guide.

regards Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Database Oracle RDBMS 11.2.0.3

Oracle Client 11.2.0.3

Kernel 7.41

IDES Exports

Regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huiyong,

Login into Service market place

Go to Software downloads->Installation and upgrades->Browse our Download catalog->Sap Application Components->SAP ERP->SAP ERP Enhance package->EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0->click on IDES Version->Select OS-> Select db.Drag to down here you can see kerenel,export,db files download the files.For installation media download SWPM.

Regards,

Deva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deva,

Thanks for your support. I start to download the media now. Could you tell me how can I download the installation guide of Ides in the service.sap.com. Thanks a lot.

Former Member

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zhang,

Do you have a S-User ID?

If yes, then goto, SAP Software Download Center in SMP and search for the required guide.

Regards,

Divyanshu