cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we update j1i5 report (rg23a / c) in previous year/backdated or what will effects after update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one of scenario where excise register not update in j1i5 with  IIM classifications.but showing red light indicator for mvt type 201 & 261, after checking all configuration  part was correct  , so found in previous year at time of implementation they did't update this register for 561 mvt type with ROP classification , i  have test & run correct on quality system.

So pls tell me , can we update register in past date ,if yes so what will be various effect according this register updation...

also provide the tcode & tables where i can check the effects.

if any other way , pls give solution..

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Tarachand.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can run J1I5 on a previous date. Once you have run J1I5, you can see the material documents that have still not been updated in the respective registers. You can then select the documents and click on simulate to check if a green traffic light appears against these documents. These documents can be updated. Then click on the 'blank page' to create the register entries.

You can check tables J_1IPART1 and J_1RG1 to check for the updated entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Manosij.

what will the effect of RG23A & RG23C if we updated register from backdated & if we do backdated updation of RG23A &RG23C so it will show any effect on material stock ?

Tarachand.

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please note - Excise implication will be applicable only when excisiable  stock enters a excise reg. plant and leaves the plant.

There is no implication for within stock movement. I saw you have mentioned mvt type 201 (its wrong)

To your second point .

RG23A and C can be updated manually. This will have no impact on stock .

Only Registers will get updated against a clearing a/c.

regards

manu

Answers (0)