cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial reversal of stock in transit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have a scenario for intra company stock transfer. Goods are issued (tcode VL10B and PGI) from Plant A to Plant B (movment type 641) with reference to a STO. However, the goods are damaged during transit and had to be returned back to supply plant A. Plant B did not receive the stock. Also the returned material quantity is less than the original issued quantity.

Please suggest me the procedure, so that I can received the issue material back to supply plant. The receiving plant will not make any dummy receipt entry so the return STO may not be applicable. Also the received quantity is less than original , therefore VL09 may not work either.

Please suggest a way to return the stock back to supply plant.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sending plant has to account the entire quantity by way of return delivery and for the damage in transit, debit the amount on transporter.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for prompt support.

What I could gather from "return delivery", I should "reverse" the entire delivery with VL09 and than book the losses on respective heads.  That is to say, plant A need to own the entire quantity back to plant and than adjust the loss.

Please clarify.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot,sir.

Closing the issue.

Answers (0)