cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding TIB-XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to publish message into TIBCO's JMS server (TIB Enterprise Message Service).

I have the following queries.

1. What transport protocol needs to be used in JMS receiver adapter?

2. What JMS libraries(jars) needs to be configured for JMS adapter of XI to achieve this??

I have the document on "ow to install & configure external drivers for JDBC/JMS".

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Arpit Seth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arpit.

As explained in the "How to install & configure external drivers", you need to import the JMS client libraries of Tibco JMS.

For the message protocol: if you are not using JNDI, choose the SonicMQ JMS provider. Even if you are using Tibco! The SonicMQ JMS provider allows you to easily fill in all the necessary data.

QueueConnectionFactory class:

com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsQueueConnectionFactory

Queue Java class:

com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsQueue

Alternatively, you can also test the connection via the JMS adapter within the J2SE standalone adapter engine.

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.classname=

com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsQueueConnectionFactory

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.constructor=

java.lang.String tcp://host:7222

JMS.QueueImpl.classname= com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsQueue

JMS.QueueImpl.constructor=java.lang.String queue

SAP XI only supports JMS queues. Don't try to work with JMS topics (publish/subscribe).

Kind regards, Guy Crets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Crets,

>>As explained in the "How to install & configure external drivers", you need to import the JMS client libraries of Tibco JMS.

The <b>How to Guide</b> only specifies required libraries for <b>IBM-MQ</b>, Can u please tell me what libraries are required for <b>TIBCO</b>??

Also when I am starting EMS administration tool, it is asking me username password. Username is <b>admin</b> I suppose, But while installing EMS I haven't specified any password for this user. So how to connect to message server?

What password needs to be given to "admin" user???

Regards,

Arpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guy,

Could you please give some more details about configuring the JMS Adapter with TIBCO EMS (both for sending and receiving messages)?

vasco.dionisio@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Vasco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guy

Can you provide the same information to me. Configuring JMS adpater with Tibco.

My e-mail ID is lalitch2@yahoo.com

Thanks

Lalit

Answers (0)