Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-S specific UIBB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per SAP help

Show specific UIBBs for the UI-configuration BS_OVP_BP_ALL
  1. Run transaction SE80, select the package MDG_BS_BP_BOLUI and choose Web Dynpro Web Dynpro Applicat. BS_OVP_BP
  2. Applic. Configurations BS_OVP_BP_ALL .
  3. Double-click BS_OVP_BP_ALL and choose Test/Execute.
  4. On the Search Business Partner screen, choose (Customize Page).
  5. Mark Main Page BS_BP_OVP.= ?
  6. On the Overview Page Schema tab, choose (Expand Node) in front of Section: BP_SECTION to open the UIBB structure.=?
  7. Mark UIBB: Relationship BS_BP_RELATIONS.=?
  8. In the Hidden Element field in the Attributes of UIBB section select Visible and choose Save.=?

Able to perform only first 4 steps, can any one explain from step 5 with the help of screen shot or send me any link where is it readily available.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here you go:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azbdullah

Thanks for this .But this is pening in non ediutable mode and if we select edit then it asks for access key asit is SAP delivered UIBB. How to open it in editable mode? I already have user parameter FPM_CONFIG_EXPERT= A,What additional things I need to do? 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure you are in "Customization" mode not in Configuration mode. See the first screenshot above. You need to make sure the yellow ribbon is visible in your case. Opening it in "Customization" mode is done in step 4 you describe above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azbdullah

Thanks for this .

All steps are performed by me as per SAP Help and able to make all hidden elements as Visible for each and every UIBB.

But still in NWBC - Search Business Partner when I try to create New supplier,it shows first UIBB which givies me list of available change request type ( Create ERP Vendor and Create ERP lean Vendor) and  after selecting Create ERP Vendor shows as per UIBB that does not Supplier Details area whiich is for BP-HEADER and also we can not assign BP role anywhere as no field is for BP role..

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, is the original problem solved? If so, you might want to rephrase the question in a new post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

My original issue is for MDG-S started from scarch in new system, why MDG-S specific UIBB is not showing in NWBC? How to fix this?

IN NWBC after excuting Search Supplier New push button it shows UIBB BS_OVP_BP_CBA and then after selecting change request type Create ERP Vendor it shows UIBB BS_OVP_BP_CBA which does not show any customizing area as Supplier Details and also BP Role relevent fields are not their.

Sections of UI are per below

ERP Vender Details

Control Data

Referance Data

Tax Numbers

Tax Information

Bank Accounts

Payment Transactions

Company Codes

Purchasing Organizations

Additional Purchasing Data

Addresses

Sub Ranges

I activated both the change request types Vendor as well Supplier. Is the issue relates to this?

Also it seems that hidden element is value hidden for UIBB BS_BP_ROOT under section TECHNICAL_SECTION for main page with page ID as BS_BP_OVP. Also same for UIBB BS_SP_GEN_ROOT under section TECHNICAL_SECTION_SP_GEN for edit page with Page ID BS_SP_GENERAL_DATA.

Is there is any releation for this also?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is fixed after deletion of one entery is created in IMG node which is created automatically (unable to get cause)

Link Log. Actions with UI Appl. and Business Activity: Custom Definition.

Thanks for  kind help Abdullah