cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify email recipient for PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

In SRM, when a PO is ordered, an email is sent to the supplier address.

The standard method "PROCESS_BBP_PO_MAI"  of the class "CL_PD_PO_PROCESSING_BBP" is executed and the smartform is sent by email.

The import parameter "IS_MAIL_RECIPIENT" contains the information about the supplier email because the Funcion Module "GET_RECIPIENT_DATA_PPF" is called at the middle of the code with this variable returning the supplier email.

In our PO header, we have a custom field with the email recipient. How can I change the mail recipient so it takes the custom one?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried looking into BADI BBP_PROCESS_PO. this has a change parameter CV_SEND_MAIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, first of all thxs for the responses.

I don't know if changing the parameter "CV_SEND_MAIL" will affect the recipient address (IS_MAIL_RECIPIENT) in method PROCESS_BBP_PO_MAI.

let me try it.

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry I just checked the code the badi may not suit ur requirement. Better to create your own class and method following the standard class/method signatures and replace the standard class/method in the spro config. Inside your custom method copy the code from std method and modify it accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh.. no chance. This badi is not executed when sending the PO by mail.

How can I solve it without creating a Z method?

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This can not be done thorugh config or by BADI. so only option is to have a custom method. what is the issue with custom method?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you could try to create your own processing class using your own processing method (depending on output  type) and substitute them to the standard ones :

SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Set Output Actions and Output Format > Define Actions for Document Output.

Here for action profile BBP_PD_PO and action defintionSTANDARD_PO, for each processing type, you have output settings.

Using your own methods, you could execute or not (depending on your own conditions) the output generation.

<removed>

Please do not ask for points. Message was edited by: Zoltan Keller