Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to send SLD settings to remote agent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I'm facing problem when trying to register SLD Agent. I have run this command :

/smdsetup.sh sldconf , /smdsetup.sh managingconf and etc but nothing is worked for me.

after i have run those command, Agent is available within system, but when i tried to push SLD Setting i got this error :

"Failed to send SLD settings to remote agent (detail: Failed to save new SLD settings; nested exception is: java.lang.Exception: Unexpected error while changing SLD settings - exit code: -1)"

I just update the Solution Manager ABAP SPS11, but my JAVA SPS is still 07.

Is it because i don't upgrade my Java ?

My DAA Agent is 7.20 patch level 87.

kindly need your help to enlighten me about this issue, i cannot move to other configuration because this error.

thankyou.

Best Regards,

Marvin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marvin,

Can you explain in details which system are you trying to connect with some screenshot and logs.

Are you trying to connected a non-ABAP/non-AS-java system ?

If yes, you check this thread.

http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-administrator/blog/2013/08/11/trex-configuration-with-solutio...

Also, check this sap KBA for more information.

1147499 - Connection to the System Landscape Directory

If you are registering DAA of SLD.

then Use below command

smdsetup managingconf hostname:"sapms://<fqn>" port:"<MS httpPort>" [optional user:"<...>" pwd:"<...>" servername:"<...>"]

smdsetup managingconf hostname:"<fqn>" port:"<p4 port>" [optional user:"<value>" pwd:"<value>" servername:"<value>"]

If this is also not working,

Execute the command

smdsetup supportlogs

At the end of the execution of the command, a Zip file is generated in at the following location: /usr/sap/<AGENT_SID>/<AGENT_INSTANCE_NUMBER>/SMDAgent/supportLogs_<TIMESTAMP>.zip.

Ans share the zip file.

Regards,

Divyanshu

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divy,

Pls refer below links for ,

Diagnostics Agents - SAP Solution Manager Setup - SCN Wiki

Regards

K.N