cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add check box to list screen in SYCLO Agentry?

former_member199619
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I add a check box to the list screen. I want to add a new column which allows the user to select the check box.

I have tried with "Allow Multi-Row Select" option. When I selected this option I am getting an error

"The For Object defined for the "Transmit" action is invalid. 'None' is not a valid choice since the Multi-Row Selection option for the list screen is enabled."

-Shyam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the list screen in transaction screenset or Object?

You can't use the field type button in a list screen.  But what you can do is take a 16 x 16 image, with a checked box not checked.

Users will not be able just to check the box to enable it or not.  You need to have an action linked to a button to the selected row, or you can have an action fire if the user double checks the row.

Stephen

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the above error, check the trasmit action definition 'For Object' attribute,it is set to none.In order to select multiple rows you can use even list tile views

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sravanithi , Can you take one field at object level as Boolean ? and make it at screen set level as check box ? and some rule part when tick then yes and without tick then no set . Thanks & Regards,   Kunal Varaiya