SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commitment item error at the time of Service entry Sheet

ankit_agarwal8
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have created a service PO, in which I have given the GL. Now when I am going to post the service entry sheet, I am changing the GL account. But system is picking the commitment item with reference to the GL earlier provided in PO.

I want to pick the commitment item with reference to the GL I am providing in service entry sheet.

Pl suggest how can I achieve this.

Regards,

Ankit Agarwal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that your rule for commitment item in FMDERIVE has 'overwrite' flag switched on. Otherwise, the old value will remain.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Activate the derivation logic to see the derived CI. It will be better to change CI and FC in PO line item level instead of SES.

Regards,

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that your rule for commitment item in FMDERIVE has 'overwrite' flag switched on. Otherwise, the old value will remain.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanx for your response.

But derivation rule is same for all GL. Whether we put GL in PO or in Service entry sheet, system will derive the commitment item from the same single rule.

Regards,

Ankit Agarwal

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Of course, but the rule should have an attribute of 'overwrite'. Otherwise, if you change G/L account, the rule won't work, as the commitment item is already filled in.