cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Hiearchy

0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

The Configuration which Ensure the Correct Functionality of Customer hierarchy Already Exist in the System Which i am using, few Customer Hierarchies Already Exist in the System ( See Attached Screen Shot) i am Unable To Create my own, can any One Explain the Correct Steps?

i am using T-Code V-12....VD1HN and VD2HN

Hoping To Hear From Gurus Soon....

Regards,

Zain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zain,

I am agree with both Mayank and Lakshmipathi Ji, you can solve this simple queries with good Observation itself of t-Codes.

I checked your screen shot and understood that you are trying with VDH2N T-Code properly which is just displaying the screen and No ICON for updating new Hierarchy.

Try VDH1N , You should be seeing screen with below mark ICON. Click on the same and Update data right side and Click on Transfer that will update your Hierarchy.

If you can not see ICON for creation then check with Authorization Team.

Regards,

MJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zain,

Search with the keywords "Customer Hierarchy" on google and you will get so many thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1170798

MT

0 Kudos

Dear Mayank tyagi,

i have Gone Through these Threads and in the Systems Back end Configuration is working Fine,

But Can you Explain Front End Process to Create hierarchy With the Help Of Screen Shots?

Regards,

Zain

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already pointed out, these sort of posts are not encouraged here.  If at all, you had searched and tried, please explain what inputs and efforts you took in achieving the requirement.  Please avoid asking step by step documentation or screen shots.  What is the error, system is popping up when you tried?

G. Lakshmipathi