cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent : Not able to import the DC from NWDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have imported a DC from NWDI to NWDS and have done some changes mistakely but now wish to revert back or wish to start fresh.

I have deleted all my DC;s locally. I have deleted the activities in Development configuration prospective -> Open activities

I have Deleted all DC under Local DC( which I synced with Inactive DC;s) Portal view (in Development Configuration perspective) using option remove from client.

But Now when I am trying to create the DC again from track to my local development it is giving error.

com.sap.tc.devconf.SyncException: Cannot unsync component. The component itself is checked out for create.

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.doUnsyncSources(DCProxy.java:4175)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.unsync(DCProxy.java:1322)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.unsync(DCProxy.java:1280)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy._resync(DCProxy.java:1202)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.resync(DCProxy.java:1177)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.syncAsSources(DCProxy.java:732)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DevelopmentConfiguration.syncAsSources(DevelopmentConfiguration.java:4973)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DevelopmentComponentNode.syncAsSources(DevelopmentComponentNode.java:955)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.DcCreateProjectAction$1.syncSelectedDCs(DcCreateProjectAction.java:443)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.DcCreateProjectAction$1.execute(DcCreateProjectAction.java:237)

at org.eclipse.ui.actions.WorkspaceModifyOperation$1.run(WorkspaceModifyOperation.java:71)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1595)

at org.eclipse.ui.actions.WorkspaceModifyOperation.run(WorkspaceModifyOperation.java:85)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:101)

Also when DC under Local DC's view which i am trying to remove from client but giving error.

<B>Some files have been edited/changed.

Look over your open activities. <B>

Although there are no open activities for any DC is there but still not allowing me to delete.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191643
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shobhit,

Did it actually allow you to delete the activities without revert??

As per my understanding, its not allowing you to either 'Create Project' or 'Remove from Client'.

Deleting the project from WD perspective does not remove it from DTR (Remove from client).

Try 'Sync' from NWDI track. Probably will give you an error but no harm in trying.

Is the 'Create Project' option enabled? If it is, try that.

And delete all the contents of this project from your file system (Workspace folder in your hard disk). Once you delete, restart the NWDS.

Let us know if any of this works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem got solved. Please follow the steps in my other thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3572403

Thanks all for help.

BR,

Shobhit Taggar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help this is urgent

BR,
Shobhit tagagr

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how you delete the activity from nwds?  revert first then delete?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun Wu,

I was not aware of the step before of I delete the activity without reverting. and now it got stuck here. Kindly suggest ?

BR,

Shobhit Taggar

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it allows you to delete activity without revert?

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you delete the dc from your local disk, not via the menu "remove from client"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun Wu,

I did that also but no help.

1. Delete the DC locally from Webdynpro prespective

1.2 Restarted the NWDS.

2. Then try to go to DTR prespective

3. Still the DC is visible unlocal Local DC.

4. Retried to remove the DC from "Remove from client" option

5. Still the same error.

kindly suggest !

BR

Shobhit Tagagr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to delete the development configuration of the track and re-import that. Try then to import the desired DC.

Regards,

Sweta Sharma