Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No switch to https occurred

jsanghvi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I open Document from NWBC --> Portfolio --> Projects -->Object link

then if I select CV01N , it directly goes to R3 and Create document works from NWBC

But when click on CV02n /CV03n to change/Display document, it asks for user/password again, screen shot attached.

It does not directly open the document.

I have HTTPS service activated under SMICM.

Regards,

Jigar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think there are two separate problems here: 1) SSO doesn't work from one transaction to another which it should assuming the system has been correctly configured for NWBC 2) switch to HTTPS doesn't happen. In both cases talk to your basis admin.

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jigar,

Are you creating DIR from Project-->Object links?

Normally, the process is to use 'Create' button in object links of a project element to create a link between a DIR & project element. Then you use 'open' link to view or change the DIR.

When you use 'Open' link it calls all the transactions maintained in the object link(Document-DMS). By standard SAP delivers, cv02n,, cv03n, cv04n & Easy DMS. Customer need to maintain the RFC destination & web server for each object link & transactions. This calls your ITS and every time you need to key-in the user id & password to login in ITS.

Regards,

Ravi

jsanghvi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Can you please tell, which RFCs needs to be maintained and web server for each object link & transaction.

Can you please give me any document or steps on this, so that it automatically works as cv01n and dont need to give password every time.

Regards,

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos
jsanghvi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shishir,

All the steps mentioned in the above link are already performed.

But still the same.

when try to open CV01n (Create) it works, only for cv02n / cv03n, it asks again user /pwd to proceed.

Regards,

Jigar