cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your preferred Social Media Network for your industry/business and Why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are many social media networks out there more notably Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn but what social media network does your company use? is it working? and why?

Would love to hear your experiences and feedback with these networks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chriss,

I use Xing and LinkedIn for Business usage in general and SCN for SAP topics.

Twitter and Facebook are getting more interesting. They offer marketers the possibily to develop and organize the daily business with SAP CRM etc..

Best,

Yoro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your insight Yoro! Will need to look further into Xing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yoro:

How do you use XING? I am a member and don't understand how you are supposed to engage on this network. Tips welcome.

Natascha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natascha,

I use Xing to connect

with other people,

with potential recruiter,

friends, companies,

colleagues,

to discuss about interesting topics,

to get in touch with some groups like CRM, IS-U etc.... and so on.

Best,

Yoro

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mostly prefer Facebook for social media networking as it provides varied facilities for business owners to leverage their brands .It provides Fan page creation due to which consumers can directly interact with brands along with that Community management can also be done to interact with other brands related to your products and websites .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I like XING the best, as most german colleagues, customers and friends are using it - plus it has the best job offers in Germany...

KumAnkit
Participant
0 Kudos

Daniel,

I feel that XING is a German version of Linkedin , and its true that one can find the best jobs over there.

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Danke Daniel:

I guess, as I am not looking for work in Germany, I've not explored it.

Is it like FB & LI or how do you connect and interact? Does it have blogs and forums?

Best,

Natascha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! So it works similar to LI? I guess I've only used the tip of the iceberg. Do not love the UI.

Natascha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chriss:

I run my own social media consulting business and use mostly Twitter, LinkedIn, G+ and my blog. I am also active on Pinterest, SCN and syndciate my blog to multiple sites.

Facebook is for my private use.

Those channels currently have my target audience engaging on them. They meet my objectives of creating awareness, engagement and action.

I wrote a blog about this topic on SCN a while back that you might find useful: .

Best,

Natascha

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Blog was an awesome read! A great insight Thanks Natascha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chriss:

so happy you enjoyed it!

The people providing input did all the work.

Best,

Natascha