cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why was my content deleted from the thread ?

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I posted a reply on this thread

Now, today I answer was rejected, and it was done by some moderator.

Why was it remove ? I am not sure. I just posted a link of one of my thread, which solved my problem.

Can someone help me in this ?

Thanks,

Divyanshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divyanshu,

As per SCN rules of Engagement the word specified by you comes under abusive contents so this might be the reason of rejection of your content.

Kindly participate in future reverts in accordance or as per rules of SCN rules of Engagement and focus on point no.7.

Hope this will help you and keep it up.

Regards,

Gaurav

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Gaurav,

But as I said, it was a mistake and not intentionally done.

I don't know who has marked and removed my reply, but should have at least considered deleting that word than the reply. Also, Because of that I lost 10 point .

Regards,

Divyanshu

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly follow SCN rules of Engagement , as there are so many reasons for the rejection or omitting your reply from the specified thread.

Regards,

Gaurav

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I can't really see anything in my reply for rejection. Except, "buddy".

Perhaps, I never wanted to use the term "buddy". I think while i was trying to type sagi, my cell phones auto correction, wrote buddy.

Thanks,

Divyanshu

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it was not the "buddy", at least not alone, I think it was that you just posted a link without context.(could see it from Google Cache) That would actually have been the reason for me to reject you answer.

If you can answer a question just with a link, then it means that the OP did not really do enough research himself. And you should only use links to emphasize your own answer, to give an example to your own answer,  but not instead of giving an own answer.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Jürgen,

So, these are the two possible reasons.

Alright, I will take care of them in future.

Regards,

Divyanshu