cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi SCM Guru's, I am new to Logistics .... Could anybody help me with some documents related with Logistics Execution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SCM Guru's, I am new to Logistics .... Could anybody help me with some documents related with Logistics Execution, Transport managements, shipment, shipment costs etc.....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uday,

Welcome aboard to SCN!  Before you go much further here, here a few places you need to visit.

The SCN Rules of Engagement | SCN

This is the most important site here in SCN.  Reading this will make your stay here quite a bit easier.

After you have performed your search(es) for the answer to the question you posted above, then come back with additional questions.

Your number one starting point for any answers about SAP in general is help.sap.com.  FYI this site is searchable using Google or other web based search engines.

In your specific case, you could focus on

Logistics Execution (LE) - SAP Library

Select the appropriate topics from the left; work your way down the list.

Good Luck and Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

Could you help me with some doc's with Screen shots taking in some scenarios' in consideration.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uday,

The SAP Library link I proposed earlier has more scenario information than most people can absorb in several days of intensive studying.  Are you saying that you have already digested all this information?  You are indeed a quick study......

I am curious as to what you found when you performed your search.  You know, this is the search that you now know IS REQUIRED before posting any questions on SCN.

It would probably take several hundred pages of screen shots to deliver the basics of Logistics Execution; this would amount to a basic Logistics Execution training class.  Unfortunately, SCN is not geared for such an enterprise.

SAP offers their 'Best Practices' packages, which cover all of the common business processes supported by SAP.  Most of the documentation is available at no charge.  Within Best Practices for ECC, there are many topics that touch the Logistics Execution module.  Go to the below site, and then find the business scenarios that interest you.

SAP Best Practices SAP Best Practices Baseline package for India V3.607

If you feel you need someone to teach you the basics of Logistics Execution, here is a path that many existing consultants have taken

SCM601 - Processes in Logistics Execution | SAP Training and Certification Shop

Although this is a US link, there are similar links that are probably closer to you geographically.

Best Regards & Good Luck,

DB49

:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

Thank you very much for your help, i will go through those links..... and vl get back to you..

Regards,

Uday