Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding tax condition

former_member307532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below is my client requirement:

They want to maintain with held tax in sales order for partucular country(sales org) and sales document.that tax condition should appear in sales order along with main tax condtion type and with held tax condition price will be duduction price of main tax condition and this price will add to net value and to customer invoice. In the Invoice form both main tax condiiton price and with held price also should appear.

Below are my thoughts:

Added another tax condition type below to main tax condition type in pricing procedure and also mainatined separate price list((50% deduction on main tax amount) in customer master.

When ever sales order created for that customer and sales document type, price list(50% deduction on main tax amount) will appear in sales order and second tax condition type should appear in sales order with 50% deduction price of main tax condition price and should add to net value.

1.How to set up this second condition type in pricing procedure, which will appear automatically in sales order, when sales order created for particular customers price list and particular sales document?

2. This customer will be used for other sales documents also, but this condition should appear to only particular sales document and sales org only. and all sales documents should be connected to that pricing procedure only(means seperate pricing procedure is not needed)...how to set up this?

3. when the sales order is created with the customer and when price list(50% deduction on main tax amount) appear, this second condtion should appear automatically and should deduct the price of main tax condtion type. and this second tax condtion should appear in sales order for this particular sales document type only....how to set up this?

Please share your thoughts with exact user exits and pricing routines ASAP.

Thanks in Advance....

Thanks&Regards,

Jai Prabhu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try as below:

1.Create a 2nd condition type for for Tax ( in my example created HWS2) in which maintain one new access seq which contains Sales org and sales document type. and maintain the condtion records for this condition type as 50% .

2. And the HWS2 condtion type should be as below:

3. In V/08 place this condition type below to first tax condition type.

And see the below results

And when you create the sales order for the same customer with other sales org,system will not determine the 2nd condition type, it display  only the first tax condition type since the sales org is different for which we have not maintained the condition records.

And please let me understand why you want to add the 2nd tax condition values to Net Value. Are you not paying this amount to Govt ?

And please try to provide exact requirement.(For which country it applies) so that it would be helpful to many people to understand the real time requirement and also can provide the maximum possible solutions.

thanks,

Srinu.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu S

Your first screen telling this HWS2 is a discount/surcharge but not as Tax..

Might be thinking to add this second tax condition type value in net value.

Then what about FI settings(like Tax code missing for a tax condition type--will be permissible by FI )

Can you Please confirm...

Phanikumar

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Phani for your reply. Yes as you predicted that I have kept 2nd tax condition type as A to add these value to Net value.And also 2nd tax is just 50% of 1st tax unlike standard tax calculation. I did not test complete cycle even, let the OP try this whether it is working or not.Am out off station, I may confirm it after reaching home after a week.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • Can you please add these three fields(Sales Org,Sales doc type,Country) as conditions into your current condition table (for your second Tax determination condition type)...
  • keeping positive/negative field in V/06 as negative
  • Maintain condition records as 50% for the selected combination only...
  • you can make this second condition type(can work on the step of your first  tax condition type) in V/08.
  • Take this value to some sub-total
  • Now add this value to the sub-total which was assigned against your net value determined...

Hope this helps...

Sorry--if i miss something--currently i am not having my sap system with me..

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please explain with an example so that it will be easy for us to understand.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member307532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your response on my Query.

When we create sales order for particular sales org and sales document, in condition screen second tax condtion type should appear which will deduct the 50% price of main tax condition price. The second tax condition price only should add to net value. but, both tax condtion types should appear in condtion screen of sales order and Billing document.

Please let me know, if you have any questions.

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Prabhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai Prabhu,

Try maintaining 50 % in the condition record for the second condition type and refer the first condition type in your pricing procedure.

Then in the net value (Take a copy of your BAse Price and put it prior to Net value) -> Add the second tax step and the copied Base price.

Please let me know for any clarifications.

former_member307532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thank you so much for your reply.

This requirement is only fo one sales document and sales org. As per the mentioned changes in pricing procedure, it should effect to only particular sales document.

Kindly tell me how to fix this change for only particular sales document and sales org.

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Prabhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Then please maintain the pricing procedure determination accordingly. Having your Sales Org / Document pricing procedure = Pricing Procedure

Please let me know for any further query.

Regards

former_member307532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

We want to proceed by making the changes in Existing pricing procedure only.

That sales document will be used for other sales orgs also....

Can we add new routine for this new tax condition(like, this condition should work for only particular sales doc and sales org) in pricing procedure?

Thanks& Regards,

Jai Prabhu.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

yes you can add routine by putting  code specific to sales organization

Talk with your abaper and explain your logic

thanks

santosh

former_member307532
Participant
0 Kudos

Please some one share your thoughts.....

Thanks&Regards,

Jai Prabhu.