cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SOAP channel in SAP PI 7.31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Experts,

We have a scenario in which we send IDOCs to our Business Partners via a SOAP channel. It is an asynchronous scenario. However, we are getting the following error:

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.security.lib.exception.SecurityException: SecurityException in method: apply( Message, CPALookupObject ). Message: SecurityException in method: apply( Message, CPALookupObject ). WSSEThread-Exception: SecurityException in method: run(). Message: [com.sap.ASJ.wssec.030153] Error during the processing of the encryption element. Error was: org.w3c.dom.DOMException HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR: An attempt was made to insert a node where it is not permitted. .. To-String: com.sap.security.core.policy.exceptions.ProcessException: [com.sap.ASJ.wssec.030153] Error during the processing of the encryption element. Error was: org.w3c.dom.DOMException HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR: An attempt was made to insert a node where it is not permitted. .. Key: 0153; To-String: com.sap.aii.security.lib.exception.SecurityException: SecurityException in method: run(). Message: [com.sap.ASJ.wssec.030153] Error during the processing of the encryption element. Error was: org.w3c.dom.DOMException HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR: An attempt was made to insert a node where it is not permitted. .. To-String: com.sap.security.core.policy.exceptions.ProcessException: [com.sap.ASJ.wssec.030153] Error during the processing of the encryption element. Error was: org.w3c.dom.DOMException HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR: An attempt was made to insert a node where it is not permitted. .. Key: 0153. To-String: com.sap.aii.security.lib.exception.SecurityException: SecurityException in method: apply( Message, CPALookupObject ). WSSEThread-Exception: SecurityException in method: run(). Message: [com.sap.ASJ.wssec.030153] Error during the processing of the encryption element. Error was: org.w3c.dom.DOMException HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR: An attempt was made to insert a node where it is not permitted. .. To-String: com.sap.security.core.policy.exceptions.ProcessException: [com.sap.ASJ.wssec.030153] Error during the processing of the encryption element. Error was: org.w3c.dom.DOMException HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR: An attempt was made to insert a node where it is not permitted. .. Key: 0153; To-String: com.sap.aii.security.lib.exception.SecurityException: SecurityException in method: run(). Message: [com.sap.ASJ.wssec.030153] Error during the processing of the encryption element. Error was: org.w3c.dom.DOMException HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR: An attempt was made to insert a node where it is not permitted. .. To-String: com.sap.security.core.policy.exceptions.ProcessException: [com.sap.ASJ.wssec.030153] Error during the processing of the encryption element. Error was: org.w3c.dom.DOMException HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR: An attempt was made to insert a node where it is not permitted. .. Key: 0153

If anyone has some information or views to share on this, kindly do so. I have attached a screenshot for your reference.

Regards,

Pritish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pritish,

Please check whether CA Root and intermediate certificates maintained in the Trusted CA's in NWA -> Configuration -> Certificates and Keys

If everything is maintained correctly try to do Java fully cache refresh.

Regards,

Krupa 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krupa,

We had done a full Java Cache refresh earlier but this didn't help solve our problem. If we are sending IDOCs to our partners, we are still pondering if the problem is at our end or theirs. From the screenshot that I have attached, which is the error reflected in the channel, could I have your opinion on this?

Regards,

Pritish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pritish,

I can say if this error is coming when applying SOAP security then there could be issue with certificates. Please share Communication channel log screen shot.

Regards,

Krupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krupa,

The screenshot has been attached to my post. Kindly refer to that.

The partner claims that there is nothing wrong with their certificate. Can there be any other reason for this to happen? Even a theory will be highly helpful.

Regards,

Pritish

0 Kudos

Hi Pritish,

Were you able to resolve this?

Thanks,

Arjun

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pritish,

there is a note about this error http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1990538

Please have a look if this applies to your situation.

HTH

Cheers

Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply to my post. We did go through the note and since we are on Patch 11, we are not sure exactly how relevant it is to us.

However, I would be much obliged if you could clear up one thing. We are using an SOAP adapter to send IDOCs, and the note that you have advocated pertains to an IDOC adapter.

Will the note still be able to help?

Regards,

Pritish

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pritish,

are you on SP 11 (which Patchlevel then?) or are you on some other SP with Pachlevel 11?

You are right about the note dealing with receiver IDoc Adapter. I missed that. If the note still apllies to you I cannot say for sure. If you have some DEV / QAS system where you can apply the note (if you are on a below SP / Patchlevel) I would give it a try but I'm not overly confident it will work out.

Having said so I would also encourage you to do a Full CPA Cache Refresh for starts.

Cheers

Jens