cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit XXX is not created in language EN in SAP Work Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am getting the following error while doing a transmit in the SAP Work Manager 6.0 app.

"Unit XXX is not created in language EN"

This happens after I add a Measuring point reading entry in the Work manager app and then transmit it to the SAP ECC..

Has anyone faced this error.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As we reviewed multiple threads, I need to show the official resolution to this issue. So that people having the same issue can see the SAP official response on how to fix it.

This is a known issue and the resolution is under SAP note:

The release of the SAP note is as follows:

2032579 - Measuring Point Unit of Measure (UOM) shows *** from complex table and is causing measurment document to fail while transmitting form mobile.

Regards,

Mark Pe

SAP Senior Support Engineer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark for the detailed steps. This would definitely help the community.

Best Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

As suggested by you, after applying the SAP Note - 2032579, the issue got resolved for Unit of measure - EA.

However, we are again encountering the same error when we use some other Unit of Measure, apart from EA

"Unit *** is not created in language EN"

In the ECC, I am able to create measurement reading using the UOM - hrs.

However, in the Work manager application the UOM is getting displayed as "***".

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Abhishek

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abshishek,

May need you to open a support ticket for this one (MOB-SYC-SAP component). This may be unique and needs to be patched or address. Add all the logs and information on how you setup the backend (official unit) in the ticket (incident).

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I have raised a support ticket.

Thanks,

Abhishek

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I applied note 2032579.

Impact is that my Equipment and Functional location data is not getting downloaded to the device for work orders and notifications such as its details,measuring points, classifications.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

For the UOM your getting error during measuring point entry, make sure that   both  internal  format and external format  "commerical format" for the UOM in question are same  or maintained in english language.

For testing purposes just enable conversion exit overwrite  at MDO  Object level  'SWM60_MEASUREMENT_DOCUMENT" and see if that resolves your  issue.

Thanks,

Manju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

I have enabled conversion exit overwrite  at MDO  Object level  'SWM60_MEASUREMENT_DOCUMENT". But the same error persists.

How do I check the  internal  format and external format  for the UOM.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek , Can you please run your BAPI in SAP itself with SE37 Tcode ? and pass the value in BAPI what ever coming from mobile or ATE . So then we will see where is the problem ? Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal and Manju,

Thanks for your response. We have got this resolved now. No issues with UOM setup in ECC. We had to tweak the the Agentry configuration to get this up and running.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek , Nice to hear from your side ... you got resolved . Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek , as per my knowledge , this error comes if units is not available in En language . and by default with DE German . So might be at field domain level  if you can create with EN and then try . Thanks & Regards,   Kunal Varaiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

I have checked the CUNI transaction and the T006 table for the UOM. I can see EN descriptions are maintained for all the UOMs.

Is there anything else that I would need to check.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek , Can you do debug and check where exactly its throwing error ? Because some times you can see value in en and de or etc but it not active both way . Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya