cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client copy failed in SCM without livecache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am executing client copy on a SCM-EWM system with profile SAP_ALL. Client copy failed with error. How can I find what tables are not being copied?

The copy fail at post processing steps for this exit program "/SAPAPO/OM_CLNT_COPY_UPLOAD". My SCM system is not using LiveCache.

How do I confirm the copy is successful?

-Intan-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member233480
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello!

How do you solve your problem?

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

If the SCM system is not using LiveCache then check the client copy log in Tx SCC3 to identify the no of tables processed.

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 21849 tables copied from 21859. How can I check what is not copied?

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Intan,

There is some post processing expected here. Refer to SAP notes shared in my response above.

Once those steps are executed the table count should match.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I have reviewed the note but its not relevant. My SCM component is 713. The function modules are already available in the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I found this is error in the client copy logs :

BEFORE_EXP_ADDRESS3 310 Q43C000004 320                                                                                             

Exit program BEFORE_EXP_ADDRESS3 successfully executed 10:12:57                                                               

Exit program BDC_DELETE_SESSION successfully executed 10:12:57                                                                     

Error: Table /1CN/CPHPHU00001 error in DDIC - Check table with SE14                                                                

The data object could not be created: The type /1C N/CPHPHU00001 does not exist.                                                  

Error: Table /1CN/CPHPHU00002 error in DDIC - Check table with SE14                                                                

The data object could not be created: The type /1C N/CPHPHU00002 does not exist.                                                   

Error: Table /1CN/CPWPWO00001 error in DDIC - Check table with SE14

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

Can you check what the "Details" and also the "File Log" says ?

As you are not using LiveCache in the SCM system the client copy is getting terminated at the part where it is trying to upload the LC data.

I suggest you to raise an OSS message and also consider checking this SAP note

629660 - SCM systems with clients that are not liveCache-relevant

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

This table seems to be the tables that was not able to be copied during client copy. Strangely, it does not exist in the source client.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Intan

What is the SCM version ?

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its 731 patch 3.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Intan,

For details on function module above please refer below SAP note

894490 - Client copy: Transactional data

This note provides guidance on copying transaction data during client copy.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori