cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactive Delivery Requirement and not to display on MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to not to display delivery created with reference to sales order on MD04 screen? like similar with sales order schedule line req/assembly..

The req/assembly and the availability on schedule line has already been deactivated and works perfectly on sales order.

And have also deactivated availability check on Determine Procedure For Each Delivery Item Category.

However on every generation of delivery dockets, the docket requirement is still being shown.

Lets take take Item Cat TAN as sample with 011 assigned.

Anything else that I have missed?

Do I just need to deactivate it on requirement class 011 (for both availability and requirement)? - as the schedule line already been deactivated.

Any impacts of doing so?

Your thoughts?

Regards

D..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

D,

Are you saying you want to actually eliminate the transfer of requirements for Sales orders and Sales Deliveries, (which would mean that they would not be used for planning); or are you just saying that you don't want them to be displayed in MD04?

As mentioned by expert Siva, you can stop the transfer of requirements by altering the requirements class(es) that are contained in your deliveries (find the requirements class, then OVZG; deselect "Rq").  

You can also just filter sales and delivery requirements from MD04 display, even though the requirements still exist (OM0I; that's Oh Em Zero Eye).

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes DB49.

Ive tried deactivating the set up on class 011 and 041 as assigned on TAN.

Deactivated it on Schedule Line.

Deactivated on Availability Check on Delivery Item categories.

Anything I have missed? The Delvry MRP element still displaying on MD04.

At the moment, we are exploring your advise, to remove delivery requirements from MD04 display, thru (OM0I; that's Oh Em Zero Eye).

Regards

Deane

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this working from your end? Or it is not totally possible on SD way?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deane,

What are the requirements type for these deliveries in table VBBE?  Look at VBBE-BDART and VBBE-PLART.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ive tried deactivating the set up on class 011 and 041 as assigned on TAN.

Deactivated it on Schedule Line.

Anything I have missed? The Delvry MRP element still displaying on MD04.

At the moment, we are exploring your advise, to remove delivery requirements from MD04 display, thru (OM0I; that's Oh Em Zero Eye).

But I have read it can be controlled thru copy and control. I think forcing the data transfer. But standard functionality is always preferred. Anything that I have missed. Your thoughts?

Regards

D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deane,

We have evidently missed the place the requirements are being determined and transferred.

What is(are) the Item categor(ies) for the deliveries in question?

Best regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its TAN also for Delivery's Item Cat. - From TAN Sales Order to TAN

MRP Type is P3.. (or any - just for determination)

Again, below activities already been performed.

Deactivating the set up on class 011 and 041 as assigned on TAN.

Deactivating Requirement and availability on Schedule Line.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirements transfer takes place in two different places in the system:

Schedule Line Category.

Requirement Class level

Deactivate at both the level.

Regards

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deane ..

i want to know What is business logic why you dont want requirement List in MD04

By the by Dear DB sir

then OVZG; deselect "Rq").

It means in OVZ9 Dependent requirement check box is there .. You are talking about this  Right ? 

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venu,

It means in OVZ9 Dependent requirement check box is there .. You are talking about this  Right ?

No.  OVZ9 (availability check control) is mostly unrelated to MD04.  MD04 is more of a planning transaction, not an ATP transaction.

Best regards,

DB49

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for replaying

but what we deselect in OVZ9 I Confused what is RQ Means   which tab

then

OVZG; deselect "Rq"). 
Former Member
0 Kudos

Venu,

I didn't say anything about OVZ9.  If you ONLY want to prevent requirements from being displayed in MD04, you do not need to touch OVZ9.

I am going to discontinue responding to this 'side' conversation.  If you have doubts, raise a new thread.  Let us instead focus on Deane's issue in this thread.

Best Regards,

DB49

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though you have deactivated at schedule line level it is still active in the requirement class,based on this class requirement type is displayed as 011 in the sales order