cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to WM6.1

chris_gray1
Explorer
0 Kudos

I've installed SMP 3.0, installed WM6.1 and published WM6.1 to the agentry.ini in the com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application but I still can't get any response when connecting to it. I can see the server listening on the ports and the Agentry logs show it starting up correctly. Is there another step that I am missing? This is where the documentation disappears and so far I haven't been able to find a solution.

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chris Gray , Can you please check your server link to webpage ? you should get message like "I am here". once you get message then same link use in agentry client or test environment inside server . because SMP 3.0 use web socket instead of Angel . Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

chris_gray1
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am able to see the "I am here" message in Chrome, but in Agentry using either the FQDN or exact URL used for the message fails to connect. Should the address be modified for the ATE or agentry client?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is Chrome giving you a certificate issue first?

If so, you need to install the crt file that the SMP server is using before you connect with a client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open a Webpage to the URL to see if you get the "I am here" page.