cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception Handling - Picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented the exception handling when the pickers finds "different product stock or no stock" in the source storage bin for the step "05 - RF product WT action on source data", he enters the exception code, which has been mapped to process code (BPRP) to trigger replenishment and follow on action to block the source storage bin for further stock removals.

In this scenario, suppose if we have already open pick WTs for the same source storage bin (WTs created before the bin is blocked) and the system will still allow to confirm the another pick WT, though the bin is already blocked by the exception code.

So, I have added another process code WTCA to the same exception code and also mapped the same exception code for the process type under " Define control for blocking storage bins". But, still the open pick WTs are not cancelled

Do you see if anything is missing and suggest any other way to cancel all the open pick WTs, when the bin is blocked by the exception code..?

Regards,

Shravan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Shravan,

to cancel other WTs you can define your own Workflow as follow up for your exceptioncode. In the Workflow implementation you can cancel all (pick-) Warehousetasks for the affected storrage bin.

best regards,

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shravan

I hope best way to enhance the action which you have used for blocking.

Before blocking ,program will check open pick wt for same storage bin and cancel WT.

I hope this will work.

At the same time if you send screen shot of all exception  code we can check and get goof details.

regards

Suraj