cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI/User Exit for Order processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement that whenever someone modifies the order belonging to a specific order category then some error/ warning is issued. Can you please suggest some User Exit/BADI in APO for the same.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi GIG SL.

As per reply by Darshani, when you change an order at the Product View, the heuristic SAP_PP_001 is used. You can use BAdI /SAPAPO/RRP_HEUR_DO, Method AFTER, to log the changed objects (internal table E_CHANGED_OBJECTS).

For detailed scheduling heuristics or scheduling functions (like Reschedule), you can also use BAdI /SAPAPO/CDPS_FDISHEU, Method AFTER.

Regards,
Tiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

My requirement is to block the processing of Released process order from both Product view and Detailed Scheduling Board.

If I am getting you correctly then in the mentioned BAdI and Method --I should call FM --/SAPAPO/OM_PEG_CAT_GET_ORDERS (to fetch orders by order category) to see whether the order category is for released process order or not.

If its Released process Order --then I should block the change. Is that correct for both Product View and Planning Board?

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Its really hard to believe that no such BADI/Exit is there. I am sure someone would have come across the same situation previously -- can someone please suggest the solution. Thanks.

Darshani
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In APO, changing the receipt elements interactively calls the heuristic SAP_PP_001. There should be some badi methods for this heuristic.

Br,

Darshani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Waiting for some help please.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello GIG SL,

I hope you can write the code in USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in the include MV45AFZZ.

With this every time you edit and save the sales document, you will get this error or warning message.

Hope this helps

BAbu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Are you sure that this User Exit can be used in APO for any order category ? If I am not wrong then --USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE -- is used in ECC for Sales Order, quotations etc.

Please suggest.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello GIG SL,

I was thinking that you had this requirement in ECC. Now, I understand that the requirement is in APO. I will get back to you if there is any Badi that can of help to you.

Babu Kilarj