cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download/export VBRK, billing related table from hana studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was trying to download billing data from VBRK table from hana studio for 3 months date range and totally there are more than 8.5Lakhs plus invoice data available in the table.

I tried by right clicking the table, export to local machine.

However, I get the following errors:

"

SAP DBTech JDBC: [2048]: column store error: table export failed:  [30146] Too big for client export. Please use server-local export.;A file exceeds maximum size for remote export (2048MB):

"

Even I tried to display data through SQL Query statement but I could get only 1000 records if I check it from data preview of VBRK table through SQL querying.  However, I get a count of more than 8.5Lakhs.

Kindly show me the way on how to download such a huge data from Hana studio.

We've Hana version: 1.0.70.

Regards,

Antony Jerald.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184871
Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to Ravi, even if you export the required data on server,  you cannot simply download it on desktop until you can access the SAP HANA Box via FTP connected using some FTP client.

Regards

Kumar

former_member184768
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try as suggested by Krishna. I would also recommend the server export, but the question is "why do you want to do that".

What you might do with 850,000 + records on the desktop, that you cannot do directly in HANA.

Ravi

former_member182302
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Exporting to the hana server also has that limitation? i think you might have tried to export to desktop right?

or

if you are using hdbsql you can use \o command to write the results to the file you want.

Regards,

Krishna Tangudu