Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking access delivery quantity than actual SO quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

User have created a sales order with 10 Quantity

when user create the delivery with reference to  this sales order and manually change the delivery quantity in delivery than system only gives information message and does not stop me. i want  to restrict user to do access delivery.

i have configured the delivery item category and set the indicator "B" against check over delivery.

Now system is giving error message if user is increasing Quantity in delivery,

My problem is that if there is a batch split in delivery than system allows user to change the quantity in newly created line item.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Haresh,

Please check the below probabilities:

1…CMR - sales area- Shipping view - partial delivery tab whether you have maintained any tolerance limits over there.

2…Check in CMIR - VD52 whether you have maintained any tolerance limits over there.

C3…heck in delivery item category (OVLP) controls for what kind of message to popup once delivery qty exceeds the order qty just put error message over there to restrict.

Hope it will help.

Regards

AG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks amrit for reply,

but we dont have maintained any tolerance limit and in item category also there is a eroor message for over delivery

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Haresh:

Did you have the same item category for main item and batch split?

Maybe you have other item category for batch split and is necessary to check the customizing for over delivery.

Regards Antonio Martinez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sir for your reply,

But i have same item category in main as well as batch split item.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is maintained in VCH3

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

in VCH3 Changes allowed and over delivery allowed are untick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haresh,

This is the std behavior of Batch Management and the restriction is you cant convert message VL363 from "Information" to "Error"

But some how if you can lock the picking tab @ item level for user then the issue will resolve

MT