Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM - Split storage unit (SU) during transfer order

louis_molling
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Guru’s

I would like to be able to split one SU in several SUs during a transfer order processing.

Let take an example :

SKU A with a Base UoM ST

The SKU is package using two level of packaging

1st level :

Case (type C1) with 6 ST by Case

2nd level :

Pallet (type E1) with 20 Case by pallet

I get a shipment at the door of two pallet, I PGR and perform the putaway to 001 storage type in LT06 declaring that I have 2 pallet type E1, the system generate 2 SUs and print a label for each one of them

I launch the replenishment of the storage type 002 for a complete pallet (120 ST), system select one of the SU that I have in inventory and create the TO for this SU.

At this stage I would like to “repaletize” (ideally same screen than in LT06) to be able to declare 20 case type C1, generate 20 SUs and print a label for each of one of them

I look all over the web and I didn’t find anyone with this kind of issue, does someone have an idea on how to manage this issue without implementing HUM.

Thank you very much in advance for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In order to accomplish this there must be implemented a user exit in which you (your ABAP-er) will code your logic. There is no standard way to accomplish this without HU, and if you had HU, you would also have trouble because standard SAP doesn't allow creating new HUs in LT06 at this point. You need to use packing functions in HU to achieve this.

So if you can define your logic and send it to your ABAP-er as a tech spec for development I'm sure you'll achieve this.

louis_molling
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answer Mihailo even if it's not what I would like to hear this is very helpful and now I know that's not possible.

Thank you again

Regards

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry to provide a negative answer but as I said it could be feasible but not without ABAP programming or HUM functionality. Anyway, a quick fix is unfortunately not possible in this case.

Glad to help you,
Regards,
Mihailo.

Answers (0)