cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity check issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have issue in determining destination bin, For the capacity check as '1' - (Check according to key figure product) in storage type configuration, Can be the Capacity consumption as '0.000' in product master level?Will it cause any problem in determining destination bin?

For capacity check method '1', will that system consider capacity based on weight and volume of the product or only weight of the product.

And, In storage type, putaway rule is: Addition to existing stock/empty bin and HU requirement selected as HUs not allowed and with this configuration, Can i use capacity check as '3' - (Check according to key figures product and HU types)? My doubt here, is When HUs are not allowed in warehouse, capacity rule '3' is valid one or not here in this case?

When the HUs are not allowed in storage type, what is this mixed storage and mixed storage in hu selected as option '2' for both of them in storage type?

Can you please in this issue?

And, in storage bin display - statistics tab - what is that Last clearing date denotes for ?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

How about... one question at a time? These are ten different topics. Maybe one thing would be to read the F1 help for all these fields you are looking into first, then try a little bit... and if you have a qestion then, then you ask it here. And give yourself a proper name

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thank you very much for your reply and time.

I have already gone though documents where i didn't get clarifications on above all issues. I have spend enough time on this issue which is little urgent to me and i found that there are lot of issues in production master data, not able to reproduce the same case in development environment. Unfortunately there is no F1 help for some of the things and didn't find it in SAP press.

I am sorry for taking you guys time for basic things some times.

Thank you ...

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Na, come on. I know the documentation is not always great, not always clear, and it needs some testing to figure things out sometimes. But the first two three questions are answered if you read the F1 Help for the field Capacity Check: And the F1 help in the field Mixed Storage describes how it works if you have no HUs. Yes, the "Last Clearing Date" is not described - but I guess this is relatively easy to find out.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.It was because of incorrect storage bin types configured in storage type stab in product master.