cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HU inbound delivery

0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

I created a Po for a HU managed storage location.

When i performed a goods receipt in the transaction MIGO against a PO, HU inbound delivery automatically creates with delivery type HIDN and I Pack here and perform a GRN, this works perfectly as expected.

But when I try to create a inbound delivery against a PO in Vl31 transaction, the system determines  ELN inbound delivery.

Could you please help me where i have missed the configuration settings to determine a HIDN delivery type for HU managed storage location PO.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen ,

Greetings for day .

Could you try creating case as below.

1. Create Purchase order

2. Create Inbound delivery , Create  Handling unit ,  Pack handling unit.

3. Perform goods receipt.

Kindly let me know incase of any querys.

Thanks

Jinoy

0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for your reply,

when I create a inbound delivery then system picks up a ELN delivery type, hence i couldn't pack here.

My issue is to pick up a HIDN delivery type instead of ELN while creating a inbound delivery

How the delivery determination works here

Thanks

Praveen

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

Have a look on the setting defined in Logistic General ---Handling unit management

might be helpful

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Joao mentioned path you can see the delivery type configured one is to determine the delivery type on Goods receipt.

If you use the Vl31N transaction then system will pick the delivery type as the configured delivery type in PO confirmations.

Transaction OLME -->Confirmations-->Define Internal Confirmation Categories.

You can do Packing foor VL31N created inbound deliveries and can do goods receipt through VL32N.

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The configuration path is:

Logistics General -> Handling Unit Management -> Delivery -> Delivery Type Determination (and then first option).

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had a similar problem on one IDES system, turns out there was a bad setting in delivery type determination. You need to go through every step in delivery type determination in your system and see where is the problem.
Please search the forums for these terms and find the customizing steps (there are a few) that influence delivery type determination, I really can't remember at this point what was the exact one that helped me, but can point you at the right direction.