cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while activating Attribute views or Analytical views in HANA Studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am facing one issue while activating Attribute view or Analytical view  in HANA. I tried many things but didn't work. ( Ex. Delete and Recreate views, tables, Changed one property in Preferences as well). I have attached screenshot for your reference.

Did anyone came across this problem before ? Appreciate your help in advance.

Regards,

Komik Shah

Message was edited by: Tom Flanagan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with data type of the fields.

thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please elaborate the error message which is in last it will give us a clear picture why is this happening

thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Thanks for your reply. Please find the detail message attached below.

Regards,

Komik Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am not able to see any message attached or anything else ,please attach the jpeg image of that error.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

I am sorry about that. Please find detail message below.

Regards,

Komik Shah

patrickbachmann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Komik,

I'm wondering if any source tables OR attribute views that could be used in an analytic view via logical join could have been moved from their original schema?

1) Look at the data foundation for your view and look at properties.  What schema do each of those tables appear to be pulling from?  Check the schema to see if they really exist there.

2) If analytic view then also do 1st step but also look at logical join area and note if any attribute views are used in any of these joins.  Go into each of those views and look at data foundation properties and make sure those also exist in the correct schema.

I hope this helps you locate the issue.

-Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your response.

I created schema and tables in side the schema. Data is also there in the table.

I am facing issue while creating Attribute views or Analytical views from the schema tables.

Regards,

Komik Shah

former_member182302
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you getting any authorization issue?

Did you grant select on the schema to _SYS_REPO user?

Regards,

Krishna Tangudu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I did Grant select on Schema already.

I am getting invalid object issue and the screenshot is attached in the above messages.

Regards,

Komik Shah