Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating safety stock requirement for ATP

former_member566355
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to generate SS requirement for product availability check (GATP).

I have done following settings in APO.

1. Safety stock method in product master = SB. SS quanity is maintained.

2. Model version mgmt parameter = 3 (Consider Safety Stock Requirements in SAP liveCache)

3. Category of SS requirement is 'SR' which is included in the relevant scope of check.

But the safety stock requirement is not getting generated when I check it in product view (both in 'elements' and 'ATP tab') after running the report /SAPAPO/RRP_SR_ATP_GENERATE.

Note - SNP/PPDS not in use.

Thanks,

Yogesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yogesh,

Well, you can say that  SNP or PP/DS are not in use, but this is a PP heuristic, and these ss orders will need pegging areas created.  Have you created pegging areas?  You can mass create by executing //RRP_NETCH, select "Create Pegging Areas".

If you have already created pegging areas, then what does the  /SAPAPO/RRP_SR_ATP_GENERATE program log say after you run the program?  View the log using //RRPLOG1

Best regards,

DB49

former_member566355
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

I created pegging areas using //RRP_NETCH. I confirmed that the entry is present by displaying the planning file entry.

After that I run the report for a given location-product with following parameters

The log is given below for your reference

I think the safety stock is not getting considered to generate the requirement.

Inventory situation is as below -

Stock = 1 unit

Safety stock method = SB. Safety Stock value = 10 units

Sales Order = 1 unit

ATP cat 'SR' added into scope of check for Sales order.

Request your inputs on the same.

Thanks,

Yogesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yogesh,

The inventory situation is irrelevant and the Scope of check is irrelevant.  Running this heuristic just creates the Safety stock order.

Your screen shot indicates that you are running the heuristic with the 'Delete existing Safety stock' button selected.  You should only use this setting when you wish to delete.

Instead, run the heuristic with the 'Create and adjust....' setting.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member566355
Participant
0 Kudos

Its working. Thanks.

Answers (0)