cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrofit, Solman 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am trying to implement Retrofit, have configured same and CSOL.

We have beow scenario:-

Maint. Landscape  Dev:100 -> PPD1 : 100 -> PRD:100

Project Landscape Dev:010 -> PPD2 : 200

Retrofit system is Dev:010.

Problem I am facing is when I release TR from Dev:100, then its entry is being populated in Lock Monitor table in SOLMAN system, but when I start Retrofit, it says "No Transports available to retrofit".

Am I missing something here ?

The TR I released should be available for retrofitting ?

Thanks,

Ankit

***************************************************************************************************************

Second question - ChaRM is actiavted for maintenance project, but when I try to activate ChaRM for Implementation project- I get synchrorization error. Please noe- all checks are green. Error says it "The projects of the Change and Transport System (CTS projects) for the Solution Manager project name(name of implementation proj for which I am trying to activate ) are different."

"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187281
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit:

Could you clarify something now that you closed the ticket?

What was your TMS issue?

Is it because you were missing the same PRD:100 as the production system of your project landscape? or

Project Landscape               Dev:010 -> PPD2 : 200 -> PRD: 100

Please clarify.   

Based on what we know, if what we know is correct, the PRD system must be the same for both landscapes, otherwise CSOL does not work and therefore neither retrofit.

Thanks for clarifying.

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Yes I added this PRD:100  in logical component for Implementation landscape

Thanks,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you assist me with above query Juan if possible

Thanks

Sateesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No Transports available to retrofit".

1. have you created the TR manually or via task list in retrofit system, you need to create one? else u cant proceed retrofit.

2. what is the status of your Change documents, it should be either authorized for production (UC) or to be tested (nc).

3. if you have entry in the solman locktable monitor , you need to proceed retrofit with bcset tool very similar to the sm 7.0 ehp1. but again here to you need to create TR in retrofit system before proceed.

Refer here

The projects of the Change and Transport System (CTS projects) for the Solution Manager project name(name of implementation proj for which I am trying to activate ) are different."

check the notes 1643176  is relevant?

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

yes I have created TR in retrofit system through task list

Right now I am testing first through direct creation of TRs through task list only, not going by ChaRM

When I click on start retrofit from task list , it throws error there are no transports avaialble.

PLease note I  have one TR in released status in Dev system of maint. landscape and also have one TR in created status In retrofit system

What can be reason for this behaviour I'm gtting ?

Thanks

ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

And Note - 1643176 is in Not implemented status. (SM system is on SP11)

Actually I think may be, not sure, problem can be I can see only one project track and retrofit post processing system, but not other project track.

Is that a problem ?

thanks,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TCOPs also not being generated.

There are TCOPs generated automatically in system

I have attached retrofit window screenshot too.Pl see.

There is one TR available in PPD system and also there is one TR available in DEV system of Maintenance Landscape.

There is also one TR created in Retrofit system (Dev system of Project Landscape)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestion guys ?

Now another issue, I have implemented note 1895691 in managed system too, but still WB TR is not coming in lock table.

But atleast i should get TR in Retrofit window (that I created in Dev system of Maintenance Landscape)

Thanks,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed !!

Problem was with TMS.

Rectified same.

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Can you assist me with below query if possible