cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theme changes in NWBC launchpad

0 Kudos

Hi,

How to change the themes and screens in NWBC . Whether we should be assigned to a system administrator role to do theme changes?

I didn't find any options in NWBC desktop version 4.0 with my login. I am a ABAP developer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to use the UI Theme Designer.

0 Kudos

Hi Kaski,

Thankyou very much for your reply.

I didnot find Theme Designer with my login to NWBC.

Do we need a system adminnistrator role assigned to see the UI Theme Designer?

In the transaction SUIM if i check for the role /UI5/THEME, there is no role exists with that name.

In the transction SICF, service path --/sap/public/bc/themes or sap/bc/theming doesnot exists.

Do we need to implement any notes or only a role is required?.

I have gone through the links :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_uiaddon10/helpdata/en/a6/81c0de71ce48bb8cc9735abcdc29b0/content.htm?fram....

and

http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-business-client/blog/2014/05/26/nwbc-and-theme-designer--how-....

I am a ABAP consultant and looking to create a launchpad in NWBC with different looking screens.

Regards,

Dhanu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to install the UI Add-On to have UI Theme Designer in pre NW74, talk to your basis admin.

0 Kudos

Thank you Kaski for your suggestion.

I have talked to my basis team and they are really not sure of which Add-on to install.

Our basis release is 731. Can we do work with Theme designer with this release.

Can you please specify the exact UI Add-on that need to be installed?

I have checked with Internet Communication Framework (ICF) in my system and unable to find

/sap/public/bc/themes (or) /sap/bc/theming. Can you please suggest, how to get these.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In NW731 the UI Add-On needs to be separately installed, just like any other ABAP Add-On. See the documentation for details.

Answers (0)