cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inter-company Sale

0 Kudos

Hi

i want to create Purchase order directly from Sale Order. i have created this scenario

Document Flow

----Sale order

------OutBound delivery

--------PGI

----------Invoice

-------------Inter company invoice

i have to include PO in this Document flow.

in addition i am using item category TAN

can any on help.

note: i have surf a lot but cannot find any answer

regard

khurram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Khurram,

if the use of TAS position is not the right solution for you.

You could try to use the IDOC to create the PO starting from the sales orders.

Could you explain why the TAS is not the correct solution for you?

0 Kudos

Hi,Federico Toschi i haven't try TAS . now i have tried and created Document Flow Sale Order ---PR -----PO ------Invoice But problem in creating inter company invoice. Can u help

0 Kudos

why you need the intercompany invoice?

on this process you've to do MIGO to receive material, MIRO to post the vendor invoice and then to create the customer invoice use the VF01 or VF04 like for usual sales order, the invoice must be refered to the sales order and not to the delivery (because you don't have it.)

0 Kudos

i have implemented TAS scenario using PR to Create Po. But my management told me to work on the question i have asked 

0 Kudos

i have implemented TAS scenario using PR to Create Po in third part case. But my management told me to work on the question i have asked

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This topic has been discussed many times in different forums and had you searched in Google, you would have got lot of inputs from there.  Please go through the forum rules which you can see to your right screen and try to adhere to that and avoid posting repeated queries like this.  For information, when I checked in Google with the text "automatic po against sale order", I could see some 20-25 URLs.

Though you had mentioned that you searched, please share those links and explain still what you want from SCN.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

i have gone through with Google but i could find the right solution. in last line of my post i have mention it clearly .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please try referring the Item category TAS (Third Party) in your scenario which will help in getting the PR generated.

Regards