SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carry forward Payment Budget for Earmaked fund & PO

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have chosen budget update profile 00300.

I have activated in the system to carry forward the budget associated to the documents.

From my understanding when you do the carry forward of an earmarked fund or a PO just the Commitment Budget associated to that element is carried forward. Is there any chance to copy that budget automatically also to the Payment Budget?

Please let me know.

Regards,

Daniel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can do it with generation of automatic budget lines, following customization in IMG - Public Sector Management - Funds Management Government - Budget Control System (BCS) - Budgeting - Budget Entry - Budget Entry Documents - Additional Budget Line Items

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can do it with generation of automatic budget lines, following customization in IMG - Public Sector Management - Funds Management Government - Budget Control System (BCS) - Budgeting - Budget Entry - Budget Entry Documents - Additional Budget Line Items

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Ok. Thanks

Should I activate the aditinal budget line for CCF and create a derivation strategy? but what kind od derivation strategy?

Thanks in advance

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A strategy which would create a payment budget line, in case of a commitment budge created during carry-forward process (based on budget type, if you have a special one for CF or budgeting process as source field, for example).

0 Kudos

Hello,

I sounds perfect what you say, but I am not sure how to carry it out. Should I create a Derivation rule?

I have selected as Source field the field "Original Aplication" (Value = "CCF") and as target field the "Activation of aditional lines" (Value = "X").

Actually I do not know how to make the system understand what you are explaining me.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Daniel

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

... and budget category '9F' as target field. Also, don't forget to switch the flag for 'CCF' in 'Activate Additional Budget Line Items' activity.

0 Kudos

Hello again,

OK. Source field "Budget Commitment" and target "Payment Commitment".

Condition = Budget Process for Carry Forward.

It is not working yet. Shoudl I activate anything more? I have activated additional budget line for any Carry foreard process.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos

Ok. Done. Thank you.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And? Does it work?

0 Kudos

Yes. Perfect.

Thanks again