cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make movement type relevant for BW Purchasing Extractor

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I make a movement type relevant for a Purchasing extractor? Specifically 2lis_02_SGR.

The SAP functional team (I am on the BW team) started using movement type 161 and 162 for goods receipts. They set up the movement type in OMJJ in ECC. But it does not flow into BW via the 2lis_02_SGR extractor.

I went into the Transaction Key for BW and added 161 and 162 and now they show up in the table - V_TMCLVBW / TMCLVBW, but they are not flagged as statistically relevant. I have tried to go to tcodes MCB0 and MCB_ but get an SAP error "

View/table V_TMCLBW can only be displayed and maintained with restrictions

" and I do not know what this means or how to get past it so I can edit the table.

I have tried resetting up the initialization tables for Purchasing, but the movement types still do not come in the extractor. I think this is because the table still does not have these movement types flagged as statistically relevant.

Thanks

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have gotten a developers key, so I was able to make V_TMCLVBW editable via MCB_ but this still brings me back to the change view for transaction key maintenance for transfer into BW. But I still can not figure out how to make the movement types relevant for BW.