cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get error message if mandatory condition type missing in the order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

PR00 condition type maintained Required in pricing procedure, while creating SO if PR00 condition record is not maintained getting warning message as "Pricing error: Mandatory condition PR00 is missing", Is it possible to get error message if mandatory condition record missed in order creation.

Regrds

Parviz.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Parviz,

Mandatory condition PR00 is missing", Is it possible to get error message-

It can be controlled through incompletion log T-Code VOV8.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is quite possible that a sales order can be saved without Mandatory condition types.

It can be controlled by using the field of Incomplete messages in VOV8--general control sub-tab.

If you activate this flag---You cannot save a sales order with missing fields of incompletion schema assigned.(it controls in total fields assigned in incompletion procedure+pricing mandatories +others)

Note: here others means--like shipping point etc...

Hope this helps...

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Phanikumar V

For pricing incompletion log, you need to set the incompletion log to your item category and not for document type which I feel, by oversight, you had indicated as VOV8

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Respected Lakshmipathi Sir-actually i haven't thought of item category incompletion here.So this reply is not by oversight--rather i can say it is my mistake.Apologies for my mistake.

Note to the members: If you want to see the effect as suggested by me--as a prerequisite-- we need to have Item category incompletion to get the result (in standard 20 incompletion schema)

Sorry all-- for forgetting one important point here.

Regards

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried to save that sale order?  System will not allow you to save that sale order if I am correct.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

System allowing to Save the order, not set for any in-completion log for this. Without in-completion log is it possible to get error message.

Regards

Parviz.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Surprised if incompletion log is not there for pricing.  If you check the standard settings in OVA2, it would be there.

G. Lakshmipathi