cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finger Print error in SFTP receiver adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I am getting following error in SFTP receiver channel, here I have nominated the password based authentication rather than certificate authentication method in channel. And I have created finger print in NWA and shared with SSH server admin to import , then I maintained the same in my receiver channel also. And I have done the vice-versa created the finger print in SSH server side and given the same in channel . Still error is persist in channel, experts please suggest .

Error :

Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Fingerprint invalid. Fingerprint is: 6b:f4:38:e7:13:31:59:c8:76:4f:e1:93:10:ac:73:ca

Error MP: exception caught with cause javax.resource.ResourceException: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Fingerprint invalid. Fingerprint is: 6b:f4:38:e7:13:31:59:c8:76:4f:e1:93:10:ac:73:ca

Error Exception caught by adapter framework: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Fingerprint invalid. Fingerprint is: 6b:f4:38:e7:13:31:59:c8:76:4f:e1:93:10:ac:73:ca

Screen shots :

Thanks in advance,

RAJA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manigram
Active Participant

Hi Raja,

Get the valid fingerprint from SFTP owner.

Also try to login from FileZila or Some other FTP client.

Regards,

Manigandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Thanks for your suggestion ...

I have applied and tried the fingerprint which i got SFTP admin , It doesnt work well same issue still persist .

And I am successfully able to  connect with SFTP server through fillazilla with SFTP login credential.

Thanks

Raja

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

They might shared wrong fingerprint, If you configured first time in Filezilla it will show the finger print. Check with SFTP owner to share correct fingerprint.

Regards,

Manigandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manigandan,

Thanks for your response Manigandan..

Once it login into filezilla with the credential am getting the fingerprint, fingerprint which i got from fillezilla is match with the erroe what i am getting in channel, and doesnt suite with which my admin has shared one.please suggesst me the feasible solution .

Error MP: exception caught with cause javax.resource.ResourceException: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Fingerprint invalid. Fingerprint is: 6b:f4:38:e7:13:31:59:c8:76:4f:e1:93:10:ac:73:ca (which i got from filezilla)

Regards

Raja

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use the xpi inspector to trace the root cause. It should give you additional information..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haressh/Maniganda,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions ,

Issue got resolved, I have create a new private key in details tab in NWA , please ref the below screen

then I export with PKCS#12 Key Pair format and shared to SSH admin, respectively he shared his server fingerprint , that i have maintained in ID. then it works

Regards,

Raja

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

glad to hear you resolved your issue. Please mark this thread answered (see s announcement on answered forum questions)

Many thanks

Jens

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And I have created finger print in NWA and shared with SSH server admin to import

>>>> Though i'm not sure how it works, you can validate the fingerprint of the FTP server with one which is configured in the channels.

If you have file zilla/coreFTP try to connect with the credentials and then you'll get a pop-up which should have the finger print information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Thanks for reply ,

I jus had followed the below document to design, can you suggest me the feasible solution

Generating SSH Keys for SFTP Adapters - Type 2 - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Thanks

Raja

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As i said, just try to connect to your FTP server from filezilla using the credentials. (FTP client - search and download)

You'll get a popup which will display the fingerprint. Copy and paste the same in your channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh ,

Is it possible to connect SFTP from filezilla (FTP),as u suggested, I have tried but unable to connect ended with below error .

Error: Cannot establish FTP connection to an SFTP server. Please select proper protocol.

Error: Critical error

Error: Could not connect to server

regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh ,

Thanks for the response ,

I have tried the same as u suggest, but even the same problem persist .

Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Fingerprint invalid. Fingerprint is:

Regards

Raja

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure the port number is 2222?

Normally port for SFTP server should be 22

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you copy the finger print from filezilla and configured the channel?

Make sure there are no typo's.

If you feel that the configuration looks good, please trace the channel using XPI inspector.