cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Quality Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

We have requirement in Quality Inspection Process, as described below.

For new vendor approval,

- Inspect  8 inspection lots per consignment( container load containing 10 - 20 vendor batches)

- Inspect 4 such consignements.

- Plant can receive more than one consigment in a day

lets say, 3 consignments are received today, then quality will inspection 8 lots from each consignment

Note : Dynamic modification is at the characteristic level

I would like to understand, if resetting the Quality Level to Initial will help to achieve above requirement.

Monitoring of 4 lots can be kept in custom table.

If you have any other solution to above requirement, then please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Your requirement is not that much clear could u plz provide with simple example. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

My requirement is just to reset the Quality level once Goods Receipt is posted in system.

When Goods receipt is posted for next container(containing  multiple vendor batches for same material and vendor number), DMR statge should start from Initial.

Please suggest how to reset the Quality level after Goods receipt.

Regards

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can always reset the quality level manually, but I don't know if that fits your requirements...and I personally do not like to rely on manual steps if the rest of the process is automated.

MH

prakashc
Explorer
0 Kudos

I don't think it is possible to automatically reset the quality level for subsequent receipts for same material/batch. Probably you can set the DMR at usage decision level instead of lot creation so that quality level updates during UD.

Regards,

Prakash C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Martin

Can you tell me the user exit which can help to automate the process ?

I am looking for quality level reset after goods receipt is posted in system.

Regards

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to check in the list of user exits (search on SCN or google) if there is one that can help you. Beside that I do not think that it would be the correct way.

I would recommend that you rather challenge the process you explained and get down to the real requirements of your business. Then you might be able to get a solution that is within the SAP standard.

Regards

MH