cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different options in " SPL Blocked parnter" report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we display block partners in SPL-> display blocked partners , there are options namely

Confirm block  and

On Hold.

I was looking for clarification of below points.

1. Since  saving results it would be saved  in data base, so what is the need of "confirm block".

2. What is the use "on hold" option and how is it different from "Confirm block".

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

There is a clear cut difference between both these terms.

• By clicking on confirm, you will confirm on genuineness of the SPL block on a particular partner and this partner will appear as blocked similar to if you put this partner in the negative list for SPL.

• By clicking On Hold, you will trigger a work flow process in the system to an appropriate authority to confirm the block despite it fulfilling the SPL match criteria.

I hope, this will be clear now.

Regards,

Aman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I did some tests and I understood that via the report display blocked partner  you can release or do SPL screening again for fresh results  .

Whenver you are doing so, status of the screening will be new(red buld) .

Either you can confirm the screening results by using "confirm block" or waiting for further approvals using"Hold"and the status get changes from "New" to  Confirmed or On hold.

@Aman Thanks for the reply , since my doubt got cleared regarding this , closing the  post.

Thanks ,

Raj KB