Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syntax error when saving settings

SMaes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to save settings in the MCM Admin tool, I get the following error message:

"Unknown error occurred: SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input :: 200"

This message is displayed on every page within the  MCM Admin --> Settings section. When every change I try to save, the above message is shown.

However, it seems that the changes are saved, despite the error message. Because when I refresh the admin page (F5), the changed entries are shown.

Does anybody have an idea why the above message is displayed?

Thanks for you efforts!

Regards,

Sander Maes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Which browser do you use? Can you try if it works in a different browser?

Regards, Karsten

SMaes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karsten,

Unfortunately, the error occurs in both Internet Explorer 11 and Chrome.

As said, the strange thing is that the changed entries are saved indeed. Despite the error message.

But I noticed now that the page header still indicate that there's a change value not saved; the asterisk (*)  is displayed in the page/tab title.

Kind regards,

Sander Maes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sander,

which settings do you try to save? Can you send me a screenshot of the settings via mail?

k.geiseler (at) sap.com

Thanks, Karsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sander,

I believe we found the issue. can you please tell me which UI5 version is installed on your system?

You can check that by simply opening the admin UI and press the key combination: Shift+Alt+Ctrl+P

Regards, Karsten

SMaes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karsten,

Sorry for the delay in my answer, somehow I'm not recieving any alerts when this post is updated. .

By hereby the requested UI5 version information:

SAPUI5 Version 1.20.5 .

Hope this helps to analyse the error.

Thanks for the efforts!

Regards,

Sander Maes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sander,

please install the latest patch that was released this week (1.2.4) and check if your issue is fixed.

Regards, Karsten

SMaes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karsten,

Just to check, is this the patch you mean?

I got this info from my basis colleague.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sander,

no, your screenshot shows the UI5 component. I should be MCMBRIDGE02_4.SCA or similar. The component is MCMBRIDGE and the version should contain SP 2 Patch 4.

Regards, Karsten

Answers (0)