SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Assortment Issue

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Retail Guru's

I am facing issue in local assortment

When I create Store in in WB01, SAP in background creates local assortment which I can view in tcode WRF_WSOA3 (Display Assortment) and in table WRS1.

for e.g. if my store is S1234, local assortment is created is stored with same name S1234 and can be displayed in WRF_WSOA3 and can view in table WRS1-ASORT field.

For few of the stores local assortment is not created properly i.e in WRS1 entry is there for S1234, but all other fields like Sales org (VKORG), distri channel (VTWEG) , Listing procedure(LSFTL), Layout (LAYUR) and even assortment category SOTYP is blank.

My Question is

1) How do I correct it? I tried by changing the data in WB02 for the store and also searched many SAP Notes, but was not able to find any helpful pointer.

2) Have anyone of you faced such kind of issue, how do you resolve it?

Regards

Jitesh

2 REPLIES 2

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

If no one has faced this issue, I will close this thread.

I am not sure how do I correct it.

Thank you

Jitesh

0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

Use Transaction WSOA2..enter the local assortment number...like S1234..and you can the enter the Sales org (VKORG), distri channel (VTWEG) , Listing procedure(LSFTL), Layout (LAYUR) and check for assortment category also