cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back Order Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requierement in Back Order Report,In Standard Back Order Report Quantity and from which customer stock is assinged to which customer(Nothing But Low Priority Customer Stock is Assigned to High Priority Customer).

this information is not available in Standard Report & How to get this Details into Report

Standard Transaction Code for Back Order Report: V.15

It seems there is a possibility to do that, but I can not figure out what exactly needs to be done.

Can someone explain to me the steps that need to be taken to implement this

Regards,

Mahabooba Shaik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahabooba,

After executing the report use ascending order or Descending Order Button

based on the radio button system will sort the list

if you want Delivery Priority in the output list, probably you may have to look for some enhancement

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh

Thank you for quick reply

Actually my requirement is quantity details and along with from which customer stock is allocated to which customer.

Ex: Plant Level Stock 250 qty

Customer A (Low Priority) placed a order for 200 qty on 27/06/14. system confirm the quantity 08/07/14 based on delivery scheduling.

Then after

Customer B (High Priority) placed a order for 100 qty on 27/06/14.Here system stock is not confirm for this customer because of customer require complete delivery.

Once we execute the Program SDV03V02 based on the customer Priority system pick the required quantity from low priority customers and allocated to high priority customers (Like Customer B)

But Standard Report Level Quantity details and low priority customers (Like Customer A) details not there

Please share inputs how to get the details in Back order Report.

Regards

mahabooba shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.