Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration of Free of Charge Transaction in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Gurus,

Good Day!

We a requirement in SD in which sales transaction are of free of charge

it will still undergo the process of Creating SO, DO, SN, and billing but Billing process

will be created for submission of documents only. But it will not posted to FI and definitely not in CO, this will be considered as expense.

What are the steps that I shall undergo in the configuration? SO type, DO type, Price Condition and Condition Type?

Kindly assists me regarding this matter.

Or if your have links with the same requirement kindly tell me.

Thank you very much in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum or Google with the same text (Free of Charge Delivery) so that you will find many times this has been discussed.  Please go through the forum rules which you can see to your right screen and adhere to that where it has been very clearly indicated that asking for step by step documentation or asking question without searching are not encouraged.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello G. Lakshmipathi,

Good Day!

If sales order type is Free of charge does it follow the Delivery type is also Free of Charge?

What is the standard Delivery type for Free Of Charge.

Thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try using "FD" as the document type for the sales order and as per standard the delivery document type used is "LF" only.

Please let me know for any specific queries.

Regards

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is the standard configuration

you can take the free of charge delivery document type for the process

you can mark all the condition types in the pricing procedure as statistical so that values will not be posted to Accounting and there will not be any account keys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

Kindly give me the sequence of steps and tcodes to use for the configuration.

or if you have link that explains everything...please let me know.

Thank you!