cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item does not move from Workflow Inbox to Work Item Executed by me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have implemented workflow inbox for invoice payment. After archive document in OAWD, we will do posting through Workflow inbox. After posting, the item should go to 'work item executed by me' folder. But the problem is the work item is still in the workflow inbox. What should we do? Pls help. This is urgent. Correct answer will be rewarded, TQVM in advanced.

Rgds,

Nanie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arianie,

First check the status of your WORK ITEM ID. You can check it in SBWP or in SWI6 transaction.

If your work Item ID still remains in the SAP Inbox & does not move into outbox i.e. "work Item Executed by me" then it may happened that your workflow is not triggered after users/responsible agents action completion. You can check the graphical status in SWI6 transaction itself.

Also check whether your Work Item ID's status is not "ERROR" . If it is "ERROR" then you need to resume the work item ID (Whose status is Error) to start/recall the workflow.

Thanks

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks pravin, issue resolved. WORK ITEM ID locked. Full points for you.

Rgds,

Nanie.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally this happens when your work item is ending with error & not completing to move to next step.

Check the workflow log - Technical details for error details.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi, i can see that Objects is not set to BUS 2081. Is it related to configuration? What should i do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nanie,

This means your binding is missing that is related to OBJECTS. Kindly check the binding steps in your workflow design , wherever you are filling up the OBJECTS. You can check the same in technical log , for seeing till what point variable values are being fetched.

Thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Track your item in tcode SOST. However you should get in touch with your Basis & Workflow consultant. They will help you exact.

Regards

Shishir