cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI reports not opening properly in NWBC client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

NWBC 4.0 with PL13 installed in my pc. My PC has windows 8.1 and IE 11. some of the BI reports not opening properly in NWBC desktop client. but same reports opened in browser. also same reports opened in NWBC desktop client that installed in windows 7. i tried to find solutions on net, but i am not able to get any clear solution. please help on this issue. screenshot attached as working and not_working for the reference

Thanks and Regards,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the reply. i raised a incident for the issue and they are working now. i will the solution once the issue solve.

Thanks,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to find any solution on this. request help on this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Like says, try using Fiddler to compare the network traffic. It looks like it might be a theming issue. If the reports looks fine outside of NWBC (directly using IE11) then perhaps it has something to do with how NWBC embeds the IE control with IE 11 - in that case I would raise an incident with SAP.

Hth,
Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are the BI reports accessed with NWBC? From a PFCG role? Use Fiddler to troubleshoot, some URLs must be wrong in case of NWBC for Desktop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaski,

thanks for the reply. but the same reports were working fine in windows 7 PC with IE10. it has problem in Win 8 with IE11.