Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPO Dashboards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using BPO Dashboards in Solman 7.1 SP11

When I display a Dashboard (or in setup panel - preview), I do not  get any chart (stacked bar chart  or column Chart and  so  on)  and the table DSWP_BPM_ALERTS has data

May you have some hints to investigate this issue please ?

Thanks  in  advance !

Yngrid T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184806
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yngrid,

Have you performed the steps of setting up the dashboard correctly. If you want to display the alert data from the table then make sure you select the proper data source and the table for the dashboard.

Regards,

Vishal

0 Kudos

Hi Yngrid

I would agree with Jansi that you need to ensure the notes are upto date - the collective note 1759233 contains all the latest notes that are required

Since you say the data is available in the data source, please check in transaction SM59 → TCP/IP connections if the RFC connection MDX PARSER is working – in case of error messages refer to SAP Note 1032461

Also to note on thance that you are also using BP Analytics data for some panels - as of ST710 SP10 users who activate monitoring objects have the role SAP_SOLMANDIAG_E2E assigned (Authorization object AI_LMDB_OB is the crucial one here)! Without this authorization ALL data that gets transferred into the BW cube have a corrupted hashkey. The symptoms are then that in Analytics description texts for the characteristic values missing and in BPO Dashboards you get corrupted graphics in case you set a filter on a characteristic value.

Therefore please be aware that from now (SP10+ only) all user id’s that are allowed to setup and activate key figures gets the role SAP_SOLMANDIAG_E2E assigned.

Best Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any BPMon related topics always had n numbers of corrections, released via SNote. I suppose your case, you need to review either  1991632,1968231 or both.

Please check,

Thanks

Jansi