cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMP3 - Management Console blank screen

chris_gray1
Explorer
0 Kudos

I've installed SMP 3.0 with the logs reporting no errors and a success message. The service is running correctly and the SMP certificate is being accepted. However, I can not log into the console or do anything because all I get is a blank page. Inspecting the source shows that some of the SAPUI5 framework is there but there's no page being drawn.

I'm seeing the following errors in the log when the service launches but I haven't seen any information on how to correct this.

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Which browser you are running Admin management console?

I am using Version 35.0.1916.153 m

Can you share the screenshot of that page?

Rgrds,

JK

chris_gray1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ah of course. This was all in a VM with base products and IE 11 just didn't want to render the login screen. I assumed it was something worse because of the errors in the log when the system started up.

Chrome resolved the rendering issue.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I believe supported browsers are IE9 and chrome 35.x

I always prefer to open the admin cockpit and gateway cockpit in chrome browser only.

Rgrds,

JK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chris_gray1
Explorer
0 Kudos

2014 06 25 15:14:46#0-400#ERROR#org.osgi.service.log.LogService##anonymous#org.eclipse.virgo.medic.log.osgi.OSGiLogServiceListener@434575b1###Bundle sapui5_0.0.0, FrameworkEvent ERROR org.osgi.framework.BundleException: State change in progress for bundle "reference:file:webapps/sapui5/" by thread "fs-watcher".

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.beginStateChange(AbstractBundle.java:1088)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.PackageAdminImpl.suspendBundle(PackageAdminImpl.java:330)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.PackageAdminImpl.processDelta(PackageAdminImpl.java:467)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.PackageAdminImpl.doResolveBundles(PackageAdminImpl.java:251)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.PackageAdminImpl$1.run(PackageAdminImpl.java:174)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:791)

Caused by: org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle$BundleStatusException: null

... 6 common frames omitted

|

2014 06 25 15:14:51#0-400#ERROR#org.osgi.service.log.LogService##anonymous#org.eclipse.virgo.medic.log.osgi.OSGiLogServiceListener@434575b1###Bundle sapui5_0.0.0, FrameworkEvent ERROR org.osgi.framework.BundleException: State change in progress for bundle "reference:file:webapps/sapui5/" by thread "fs-watcher".

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.beginStateChange(AbstractBundle.java:1088)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundle.java:387)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framework.java:1176)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.PackageAdminImpl.resumeBundles(PackageAdminImpl.java:317)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.PackageAdminImpl.processDelta(PackageAdminImpl.java:556)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.PackageAdminImpl.doResolveBundles(PackageAdminImpl.java:251)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.PackageAdminImpl$1.run(PackageAdminImpl.java:174)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:791)

Caused by: org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle$BundleStatusException: null

... 8 common frames omitted