cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Confirmed quantity and Open quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a report where the user wants the material confirmed quantity and open quantity at the batch level. I know for open quantity VBBE-OMENG can work. Just need confirmation that this is the correct field. However for confirmed quantity I am not able to narrow it down to one field. I have the following fields as possibilities but not sure which is the right one.

1) VBBE-VMENG

2) VBEP-BMENG (This is the at the sales order level though. We need it at the batch level)

Can you please let me know if i have the right approach here? The report has Material, plant, sloc and batch along with a bunch of other fields.

Regards.

Sid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

can you explain deeply the requirement, please? Input and output information of you report.

I don't understand completely what do you mean "confirmed quantity and open quanity at the batch level":

- confirmed and open with reference to what? Sales Orders?

- consider that in Sales Documents there is not a "batch level" (it depends on the concept of "batch" in your business flow: you can have the same batch assigned to N items of the same delivery, or N batches assigned to the same item of one delivery;

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

We need the open quantity for a particular material, belonging to a particular plant, sloc and batch.

Say for example, Material A belongs to XX, YY and ZZ plant ; XXX, YYY and ZZZ sloc; and XXXX, YYYY, and ZZZZ batch.

on the report the user wants to see for example - what is the open quantity and confirmed quantity for Material A, Plant XX, YYY sloc and ZZZZ batch on one line. The selection criteria we have for the report is Material, plant and sloc (none of them are mandatory. They can run it open)

Hope this clears your question

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes but I still miss a point: when you say "open quantity", you mean quantity ordered but not confirmed, right? So this means that when you create a Sales Order, you already know also the batch number ordered by the customer? Does batch determination/assignment take place on the Sales Order?

Thanks and best regards,
Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open quantity field comes from VBBE-OMENG. I was 99% sure on that. Just needed confirmation. Please forget about open quantity.

What I am having trouble with is the confirmed quantity field. Note that I don't need this at the order level. I need the confirmed quantity at the batch level. At a given point of time, for a material  - what is the confirmed quantity for a particular batch. The batch determination happens at the delivery level.

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you should extract the quantities from all the deliveries selected for material and batch, and selecting only open deliveries.

Use a selection like this:

SELECT lips~MATNR lips~WERKS

lips~CHARG lips~LFIMG

INTO TABLE lt_lips

from lips as lips

INNER JOIN vbup as vbup

on lips~VBELN = vbup~VBELN AND

lips~POSNR = vbup~POSNR

WHERE lips~MATNR = p_matnr

AND lips~WERKS = P_WERKS

AND lips~CHARG = P_CHARG

AND ( vbup~WBSTA eq 'A' or

vbup~WBSTA eq 'B' ).

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for taking the time out to help Andrea. Will let you know if this works.

Answers (0)