cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a single storyboard from visualizations of more than one dataset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lumira folks,

I am trying to understand the various features of SAP Lumira. In one of my tasks, I am trying to compose visualizations from different datasets into a single storyboard. But I am unable to find this option of collaborating different visualizations from different datasets into one storyboard. Please let me know if there is any option for this functionality?

Thanks & Regards,

Divya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184471
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

As mentioned already you have different options, merge datasets or infographics. Another option: A story can have multiple pages. You can have visualizations from one dataset in page 1 and from the other dataset in
page 2.

You could also add this request to idea place allowing others to vote on this as well.

Regards,

Christina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for the answers. I will look into these alternatives.

Hope we get the functionality of different visualizations from different datasets in one page without merging the datasets in future.

Regards,

Divya Anand

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

Is this option available now?

Its been more than one year since this post and I hope the option to use multiple datasets in a single page is available.

fritzfeltus
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji, yes it is available now. Try with the newest version (1.29 currently).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is correct, although if you would like to use visualizations from different datasets within a storyboard, at this time you can do this by adding a new page as an "Infographic". This will let you share them on the same page for comparisons and further customization. The "Board" and "Report" pages limit you to only one dataset.

Regards,

Khuram

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately, this isn't currently possible in the product. However, I know it to be in our development backlog as a 'known issue'.

Coming back to your problem, (if possible) You would first need to consolidate your datasets (merge them) into a single source, so that you can author a story across all data.

regards,

H