cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asynchronious queues are always stopped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm configuring some asynchronizing scenario in XI. But, after trigure the process, I always found the corresponding queues are stopped. I've tried to use related t-code to activate them or even delete them. But, when I run the scenario again, the problem is still there, the queue is stopped and then my message can't be sent out from XI. Could you tell me the reason of this or the way to resolve it? Thanks.

B.R.

Golden

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When your queue stops, when you drill into the queue do you find an error msg? Give us the error msg for more help.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

In sxmb_moni, the "Queue Status" field is "STOP". When I click into the corresponding queue, the Status is "SYSFAIL" and when I click it, I got "XI restart qRFC not allowed. This is the message I can get from the system.

Thanks.

B.R.

Golden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Golden,

>>the Status is "SYSFAIL" and when I click it, I got "XI restart qRFC not allowed

Deactivate all your queues. Now in SXMB_MONI select the entry that has the status "SYSFAIL" and click on execute LUW. You may get some more info abouth the error or the msg may get processed. Try this and let us know.

Regarding SXI_CACHE, never faced this issue.

Am not very sure but check this weblog and see if it helps.

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/02/sxicache--ripped-off

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Thanks for your quick response. From your description, I got so much valuable information.

But, for the first one, I din't find the button or option to Deactivate all the queues except Activate, Regrister or Deregister. Could you please also tell me how to reach this "Deactivate"?

I also tried the "execute LUW" and found nothing.

About the cache, I got "HTTP status code401 Unauthorized" error message when failing to update the cache.

Thanks for your ever help and very appreciated of your further help. Thanks.

Regards

Golden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Golden,

You will see your queue name with the msg "SYSFAIL". If you double click on that queue name again, it will take you to another screen where you can find all entries in the queue. There in the first entry you will find an error msg. Let us know the same for more help.

Regarding cache, can you check the <b>INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI</b> connection in SM59 transaction. Check this also let us know the result.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in SMQ2 for all queues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

The situation changed now. After your previous reponse, I failed to deactivate all the queues, so I deleted all of them. Now, the Queue status in sxmb_moni became "Message waiting in Queue".

I checked the INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI connection in SM59 and got the following result:

Status HTTP Response 500

Status Text Internal Server Error

Expecting your further advice. Thanks.

B.R.

Golden

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto smq2 and check it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Golden,

>>Now, the Queue status in sxmb_moni became "Message waiting in Queue".

Double click on the queue name here. It will take you to another screen. here you can see all msgs with in this queue. Select the first entry and click on the "Execute LUW" button. You will get an error msg or the msg will be processed succesfully.

If you are able to see the msg processed sucessfully, then it implies you have not registered the queue. For registering the queue, In SXMB_ADMManage Queues>Select all queues and click on the register button.

>>Status HTTP Response 500

This is the expected behaviour.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

You're very right. I got an error message:NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC. Since I send the message from R/3 system through IDOC, I think this must be related to my not configurting of acknowledgement. Am I right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atlast....

>>NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC

This means, your receiver determination object is not created/created incorrectly. Compare the sender service, sender interface, sender namespace parameters in SXMB_MONI with parameters you have configured in Receiver determination.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Thank you very much.

I've resolved the acknowledgment issue. Current problem is that when I send an IDoc from R/3 to XI. I'll have to execute the "Execute RWU" manually. How to resolve this?

What's more, how to resolve the problem I've mentioned in previous thread about the cache error?

Thanks.

B.R.

Golden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Golden,

>>I've resolved the acknowledgment issue. Current problem is that when I send an IDoc from R/3 to XI. I'll have to execute the "Execute RWU" manually. How to resolve this?

I have already answered this. You need to register your queues.

For registering the queue,<i> In SXMB_ADMManage Queues>Select all queues and click on the register button.</i>

>>What's more, how to resolve the problem I've mentioned in previous thread about the cache error?

I am not sure about this. Have never faced this.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Thanks very much for your help. You're so nice!

Maybe I need to post another message to resolve the cache issue.

Whatever, I can't thank you much more. If the points can represent my thanks, hundreds of points still can't express my thanks fully. Thanks....

B.R.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Glad you got it correct. Do update us when you get a solution to the cache issue.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah. I will. Thank you. And thanks all those like you that're ready to help others. Thanks. May this forum become the paradise of those in XI boat. Thanks.

B.R.

Golden

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BTW, another suspicious problem is that it doesn't seem very right when running t-code sxi_cache especially "Start Delta Cache Refresh". I'm always required to enter the username/password. Whether I input XISUPER, XIDIRUSER or my account or input nothing, When I click the "OK" button several times, it'll tell me it's updated. When I click "Cancel" button several times, it will tell me "update failed". This make me very confused. Do you have similar experience or know how this come out? Don't hesitate to tell me.

B.R.

Golden

Former Member
0 Kudos